Used rubicon sway bar motor

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
SOLD! So recently I picked up a "working" rubi sway bar. Since I have a sport and don't have a need for the motor (installing EVO no limits) I am selling it. The guy I bought it from says that it still works but I have no way of confirming.

That being said I am selling the motor for the price of shipping since I am unsure if it works or not. I will use usps flat rate (small box) or another small box I find around the house to ship it. Shouldn't be more that $5 total I guess. Please let me know if you want it.

Thanks,
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
So recently I picked up a "working" rubi sway bar. Since I have a sport and don't have a need for the motor (installing EVO no limits) I am selling it. The guy I bought it from says that it still works but I have no way of confirming.

That being said I am selling the motor for the price of shipping since I am unsure if it works or not. I will use usps flat rate (small box) or another small box I find around the house to ship it. Shouldn't be more that $5 total I guess. Please let me know if you want it.

Thanks,
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

sending you a PM...

amel22

I have one for sale as well. I live in Colorado Springs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom