Zone opinions

Sugarbear

It's already to late since I bought it already lol but I'd like to know your opinions and how you like the zone 3 inch kit if you have one

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's already to late since I bought it already lol but I'd like to know your opinions and how you like the zone 3 inch kit if you have one

Zone is owned by BDS and is just their more affordable Chinese line. The kit is just a basic 3" lift with nothing special about it. The shocks are old school hydros and I personally wouldn't run them as the dampening they will offer is substandard to modern monotube shocks. The kit doesn't come with an adjustable front track bar and you will want one to recenter your axle. Being that you have a 2014, your front drive shaft WILL get damaged when it make contact with your exhaust cross over and you will want to get a replacement u-joint style 1310 or 1350 shaft. Being that you have a 2-door, your rear drive shaft will sit in a steep enough angle that it will cause your CV boots and bearing to fail prematurely. While it isn't critical to do now, you should budget for a replacement here as well and, you will also need to get adjustable rear upper control arms to set your pinion at that time. I personally would recommend a JE Reel or Coast for this. Aside from that, you would also benefit from getting a set of adjustable front lower control arms to set your caster.

Sugarbear

Zone is owned by BDS and is just their more affordable Chinese line. The kit is just a basic 3" lift with nothing special about it. The shocks are old school hydros and I personally wouldn't run them as the dampening they will offer is substandard to modern monotube shocks. The kit doesn't come with an adjustable front track bar and you will want one to recenter your axle. Being that you have a 2014, your front drive shaft WILL get damaged when it make contact with your exhaust cross over and you will want to get a replacement u-joint style 1310 or 1350 shaft. Being that you have a 2-door, your rear drive shaft will sit in a steep enough angle that it will cause your CV boots and bearing to fail prematurely. While it isn't critical to do now, you should budget for a replacement here as well and, you will also need to get adjustable rear upper control arms to set your pinion at that time. I personally would recommend a JE Reel or Coast for this. Aside from that, you would also benefit from getting a set of adjustable front lower control arms to set your caster.

Yea Eddie I got a coast 1310 front shaft and front adjustable arms I'm gonna limp around for a couple months till I can afford the rear shaft and arms and track bars

Top Bottom