Million dollar idea?

Chairokey

Someone tell me of I'm onto a million dollar idea here, or if I've actually seen this, because I can't find it anywhere, although I swear I have...

I'm thinking of a hose that you could attach to your a/c vent that would help the cold air reach you with the top down.. It sounds dumb and clunky but man, the wife and I took a 2 hour road trip with the top down in 110 degree heat and it was like being in a convection oven.. If they are available I'm going to buy one.. If not, I'm gonna make one lol

ZERO LIMITZ

Make you a shirt with a hose attachment and run the hose from the shirt to the dash. Like they do in NASCAR. Top down and AC

mackey

Great idea, however they have already been created, designed an are for sale. Law enforcement use them all the time. The guy who invented them is not rich and retired. Lol

highoctane

Caught the Bug
They use them in military helicopters for operation in hot 120 deg operations in the desert, to keep the pilots and aircrew cool. Hose runs from the aircraft to an attachment on a special vest.

KernHydro

I saw a guy in a 2 door jk that had his top off and had a kid in a car seat in the back and he had 4" dryer duct connected to his vent going up along the roll cage to the back of the jeep for his kid

10frank9

Web Wheeler
mackey said:
Great idea, however they have already been created, designed an are for sale. Law enforcement use them all the time. The guy who invented them is not rich and retired. Lol

I can second this.. They're made by CoolCop look funny as hell but they actually work, or so I hear ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You'd have to modify the end to fit the Jeep A/C vent for the CoolCop. Do a Google search for it and you'll find it. It's made to fit onto square A/C vents like the ones found in Ford Crown Vics.

kaptkrappy

A day late and a million dollars short

Someone tell me of I'm onto a million dollar idea here, or if I've actually seen this, because I can't find it anywhere, although I swear I have...

I'm thinking of a hose that you could attach to your a/c vent that would help the cold air reach you with the top down.. It sounds dumb and clunky but man, the wife and I took a 2 hour road trip with the top down in 110 degree heat and it was like being in a convection oven.. If they are available I'm going to buy one.. If not, I'm gonna make one lol

Allready patented. Link.

Sorry Chairokey

Top Bottom