New ride

SDG

Caught the Bug
Well since my last jeep had a few issues, I am starting again.

Just picked up my 14 this afternoon. Super excited for all the things to come!

Here are a few pics I got her home this afternoon.

1394956388353.jpg

2014 anvil rubicon.

Not even home an hour and the trucklites going in.

1394956470337.jpg

Tomorrow the rear bumper goes on. And then hopefully off to ORE in a month or so for some new mods.

Didnt really want the painted top but its growing on me. I got a good deal on it, so I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger. So the build up will start from here. I will be in the market for some stock fenders as the painted ones dont really do it for me.

Last edited:

eddy

View attachment 73989

2014 anvil rubicon.

View attachment 73990

Tomorrow the rear bumper goes on. And then hopefully off to ORE in a month or so for some new mods.

Didnt really want the painted top but its growing on me. I got a good deal on it, so I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger. So the build up will start from here. I will be in the market for some stock fenders as the painted ones dont really do it for me.
Love it and love the color!

ssgp2

Congrats!

I'm curious about the colour, I have a feeling that a picture outside(natural light)would have a different look.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats, keep the build updates coming:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the new JKUR. That color is growing on me. I will stick with my 11 for a couple more years until SWMBO gets the itch to have her own.

R/
Will

hlax2525

View attachment 73989

2014 anvil rubicon.

View attachment 73990

Love the color, can't wait to see the build progress

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone!

I really would have liked to get commando green, but since they discontinued that color I was very happy with how anvil looked in person.

I will post some more pics later today once I get the rear bumper and tire carrier installed.

I guess I will be looking for some new front floor mats since they changed the design from 13 and my quadratec ones no longer fit. Probably go with the weathertech ones.

Top Bottom