Passenger side front door 07-10

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Part of my salvage rebuild I needed two right side doors for my JKU. I found a guy locally who had right side doors from an 08 and even though I had an 11 with the new interior I thought I could make them work. The rear door was fine but the front was too different and I didn't want to hack it all up.

So I have a passenger front door from a 2008 JK. It is flame red. It is complete minus the interior trim panel. Has manual window / power lock. Includes glass, mirror, inside panel that has window regulator, etc. It has a couple small dents in door from the guy leaning the doors against each other. Can be easily repaired, I can even do it if you want. I have pics if anyone is interested.

I also have a spare set of rear pass side non tinted door glass and two spare front passenger window glass. If anyone needs some glass.

I'll let it go on the cheap, I've got way too many doors LOL

JKVR4

Pass Side Door

Hey, I'm doing a salvage build as well. I saw your post and I'm looking for a pass side front door that would fit an '07, which sounds like yours will, and possibly a set of rears as well. You can reach me at 630-781-2306.
Thanks, Luke

Part of my salvage rebuild I needed two right side doors for my JKU. I found a guy locally who had right side doors from an 08 and even though I had an 11 with the new interior I thought I could make them work. The rear door was fine but the front was too different and I didn't want to hack it all up.

So I have a passenger front door from a 2008 JK. It is flame red. It is complete minus the interior trim panel. Has manual window / power lock. Includes glass, mirror, inside panel that has window regulator, etc. It has a couple small dents in door from the guy leaning the doors against each other. Can be easily repaired, I can even do it if you want. I have pics if anyone is interested.

I also have a spare set of rear pass side non tinted door glass and two spare front passenger window glass. If anyone needs some glass.

I'll let it go on the cheap, I've got way too many doors LOL

Top Bottom