ATX Slabs and hub-sentric

whiteyjfm

I am ready to purchase a set of ATX Slabs and just want to know if it is necessary to run hub-sentric rings with them or not. It is time to ditch the stock wheel with spacers and if I don't need the rings it will be great.

Thanks.

2trackin

Put it this way. I've been running them for 5 months without them. On and offroad with zero issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Tons of people including me run them with no issues or hub centric rings. They are awesome wheels both on and off road.

whiteyjfm

Thanks for all the replies. That is what I was hoping for, just wanted to make sure. I don't want to get overtaking on the interstate by my own wheel and tire. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the replies. That is what I was hoping for, just wanted to make sure. I don't want to get overtaking on the interstate by my own wheel and tire. :thumb:

As is the case with anything on your Jeep, so long as you make sure to check the torque on your bolts and nuts as a part of routine maintenance, you shouldn't have a problem.

whiteyjfm

Thanks for all the info. I bought them and they came in yesterday. One question. I want to paint the rock rings to match the Jeep. I know they will scratch, I know, but is it best to paint them or powder coat them??

Thanks again.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks for all the info. I bought them and they came in yesterday. One question. I want to paint the rock rings to match the Jeep. I know they will scratch, I know, but is it best to paint them or powder coat them??

Thanks again.

Paint is cheaper.

Top Bottom