Waving from southern Minnesota

Radioactive

Hello everyone, finally got around to posting this up. So a little about myself huh, well beginning of last year the GF and I found out we were having a baby and of course the next logical step was to buy a Jeep. So here I am, the proud new owner of beautiful son and a sweet ass Jeep... well not that sweet yet, but nothing a few aftermarket parts can't fix. Growing up we were more the camping trips family instead of the Disney world family, which is why I decided on a Jeep. I want my kids to be able to appreciate what the world has to offer, not just society (not that there's anything wrong with Disney world). I'm planning more of an expedition build as opposed to a rock crawler, something I can drive 1500 miles across country comfortably with my family then veer off-road and go see the sights only a few privileged get to see. The girlfriend and I absolutely love it out west, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah area so that's where were going to be taking a lot of trips, I know a lot of you guys know that area so anywhere you recommend would be welcome. I just watched that Teraflex video on Ouray, CO and I think that made the bucket list, also planning a Black Hills trip at the end of June with a few guys out here... So that's a little about me, I hope to see a lot of you out there and cant wait to get to meet some future friends!! :thumb:

Top Bottom