Truck Lite Headlights with JW Speaker Fog Lights

BrowHeezy

Is anyone running this set-up? Can you post some pictures? I really want to get the JW Headlights and the JW fog lights but the headlights are way to expensive. I'm thinking about getting Truck Lites instead.

quit staring

I'm currently running this setup and they are pretty darn close in color. Unfortunately I only have a daytime picture on my phone but I can take one with both sets on tomorrow unless someone beats me to it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395283127.342159.jpg

dglangan

I have the JW speaker headlights and fogs and I'd absolutely recommend it. I'm not sure how much truck lites run, but I'm assuming around $500 and then another &350 for the jw speaker fogs. Personally, if you really want the jw speaker headlights you're worried about them matching, just go for the speakers all around. Instead of $850 you'll spend around $1150. I'd hate to spend $850 on lights and still not be satisfied. Spend the extra $200 and get what you really want.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395304289.227548.jpg

BrowHeezy

I have the JW speaker headlights and fogs and I'd absolutely recommend it. I'm not sure how much truck lites run, but I'm assuming around $500 and then another &350 for the jw speaker fogs. Personally, if you really want the jw speaker headlights you're worried about them matching, just go for the speakers all around. Instead of $850 you'll spend around $1150. I'd hate to spend $850 on lights and still not be satisfied. Spend the extra $200 and get what you really want.

View attachment 74597

True that, but it's a ton of fricken money... for lights! Maybe with this deployment I just got tasked with ill pull the trigger on all JW Speakers.

quit staring

I payed about $400 for the Truck Lites and I love them. My buddy has the speaker Head and fogs and there's not a crazy difference between the head lights besides design. I took a picture this morning. the light looks yellow but there obviously not in person. I'm very Happy with the combo ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395355235.520820.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395355341.370928.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395355351.787002.jpg

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I got my JW Speakers for $700 shipped from Northridge 4x4 with some haggling. Love my lights and will one day get the matching fogs. I recommend these lights to everyone that asks about them. I also don't make a lot of money and being able to see so much better was worth the expense.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I payed about $400 for the Truck Lites and I love them. My buddy has the speaker Head and fogs and there's not a crazy difference between the head lights besides design. I took a picture this morning. the light looks yellow but there obviously not in person. I'm very Happy with the combo

There really isn't much of a difference...just the beam of the light is more even and pronounced with the JW's making them a little better (in my humble opinion).

Top Bottom