Factory Soft Top

theilkjam

Hello All! I bought my 2009 JKU Sahara in October of 2013. It came with the factory hard top and soft top. The soft top was still in its original packaging. I unboxed it and installed it today and noticed that the door frame knobs were missing. It appears that the replacements are $30 EACH. Before I throw $120 into the wind is there something I'm missing here? I checked my garage over and over and in positive they were not misplaced. Is there a cheaper alternative. I couldn't even seem to find anything on eBay but I may be using the wrong keywords in the search bar.

Leocon

Hello All! I bought my 2009 JKU Sahara in October of 2013. It came with the factory hard top and soft top. The soft top was still in its original packaging. I unboxed it and installed it today and noticed that the door frame knobs were missing. It appears that the replacements are $30 EACH. Before I throw $120 into the wind is there something I'm missing here? I checked my garage over and over and in positive they were not misplaced. Is there a cheaper alternative. I couldn't even seem to find anything on eBay but I may be using the wrong keywords in the search bar.

I dont know if i can post it here but, there is a jeep dealership on ebay that has them, $ 19 and some change apiece , if i remember free shipping

Top Bottom