Headed to Moab - Trail Questions

I'm headed to Moab for 3 days next week (Mar 25th) with my Dads Jeep group. The trails they are running on the days I will be there are Hey Joe, Deadman's Point and Top of the World. I currently have a 2014 JKUR but am still stock, from what I have read these trails should be fine for me but any first hand information would be awesome.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, you'll be fine on those trails but, I might skip Hey Joe as it really isn't that impressive. I might check out Klondike Bluffs and the Tower Arch instead or maybe do Fins-n-Things. Both can be done in a stock JK and will give you a much better view.

Yeah, you'll be fine on those trails but, I might skip Hey Joe as it really isn't that impressive. I might check out Klondike Bluffs and the Tower Arch instead or maybe do Fins-n-Things. Both can be done in a stock JK and will give you a much better view.

I wanted to do Fins-Things but they did it last year, They are there for 8 days and I am just tagging along. I picked these days as it fell between Moab Rim and Hells Revenge on their schedule but who knows this a very easy going group that goes with the flow. I was hoping they did NOT change the trails they wanted to do just to accommodate me.

But I am happy just to be on the trail behind the wheel if you know what I mean. :D

Top Bottom