Wave from the Central Coast

Nicodemus

Hey all, just wanted to give a quick wave. I grew up in Columbus, OH and moved to the Santa Maria, CA area several years ago for a job after college. Found this page after seeing a beauty of a white Jeep around town with the WAYALIFE sticker across the windshield. Been creepin' on here for a week now and I like the vibe I'm getting from the thread replies. So :standing wave: ! Not new to the Jeeping world but less than a year into my first JK. A quick run down of my 12 year span with Jeep...

Built this in 2002 with my pops. Bought it for $800 out of a farm field and restored it.
cj7.jpg

Sold that Jeep my sophmore year of college, ended up getting this by my junior year because I missed the Jeep action so much...
1998Jeep - Copy.jpg

7 years later, I came across practically my dream Jeep for half the cost I could build it for so I bought this and sold my 1998 TJ.
20130629_194308 - Copy.jpg

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

-Nick

Angry Aussie

Welcome to the family! This is hands down the greatest forum around. People here are so friendly and so so so helpful. I love this forum and I'm sure you will love it to. Nice rig you got there!

pastorwug

The owner of that beauty you saw should be chiming in to say howdy before long.

Yup, here I is.
Good to see another WAL person on the Central Coast.
Next time you see me give a shout or honk and we can talk.
Usually have Channel 16 on as well.
What color is your Jeep?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nicodemus

Yup, here I is.
Good to see another WAL person on the Central Coast.
Next time you see me give a shout or honk and we can talk.
Usually have Channel 16 on as well.
What color is your Jeep?

Yup that's the Jeep! Love it. And I shall do! I'm rolling around in a black JKU on 37's. Black jeep, black rims, black window tint. Just recently installed the poison spyder hood louver (matching paint) and poison spyder crusher flares (matching paint). Today I'm installing the River Raider Cast Snorkel to give my supercharger some fresher air. So it should stand out from the rest of the black Jeeps lol. Hope to run into ya soon!

And thanks everyone for the replies! Hopefully one of these days there will be an event within a short drive I can attend.

pastorwug

Yup that's the Jeep! Love it. And I shall do! I'm rolling around in a black JKU on 37's. Black jeep, black rims, black window tint. Just recently installed the poison spyder hood louver (matching paint) and poison spyder crusher flares (matching paint). Today I'm installing the River Raider Cast Snorkel to give my supercharger some fresher air. So it should stand out from the rest of the black Jeeps lol. Hope to run into ya soon!

And thanks everyone for the replies! Hopefully one of these days there will be an event within a short drive I can attend.

I'd really like to talk to you about the supercharger!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom