WTB: Flashpaq 3870

UNLIMITED_FUN

You bumped the OP thread that was only 30 minutes old?

For what it's worth, I've had the 3870 in my Amazon cart for more than a week trying to decide id that's what I really want to go with, and the price has been falling.

tennesseegator

You bumped the OP thread that was only 30 minutes old?

For what it's worth, I've had the 3870 in my Amazon cart for more than a week trying to decide id that's what I really want to go with, and the price has been falling.

Yeah, but it's not going to fall to $200, which is what I just bought it local for. :thumb:

UNLIMITED_FUN

If you found a NIB local for $200 you really did get a good price. Even if I bought it from there and paid for shipping I would save money!

Now if I could just decide that this is the right tuner . . .

tennesseegator

If you found a NIB local for $200 you really did get a good price. Even if I bought it from there and paid for shipping I would save money!

Now if I could just decide that this is the right tuner . . .

I think they have a newer one now...the 3872. It lists for just under 300. Yeah I was really surprised to find this 3870 local. The ad was about a month old on CL.

UNLIMITED_FUN

I called the guys at Northridge 4x4 and had them overnight one to take with me camping this weekend.

We get a discount with them and that compensated for the additional shipping, which normally is free.

Tomorrow I'll update everything before leaving then try some tuning while in the boonies.

Top Bottom