Inland Empire / High Desert Suds-n-Grub - Friday, March 28th @ 6:00PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
IE-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, Cindy and I will be out in the High Desert this coming Friday, March 28th and we thought it would be fun to get a suds-n-grub going while we're there. Needless to say, if you live in the High Desert or Inland Empire area, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Oak Hills Brewing Company in Hesperia at 6PM. I hope to see you there :yup:

Where: Oak Hills Brewing Company
When: Friday, March 28th @ 6pm

Oak Hills Brewing Company is located at 12221 Poplar St. - Unit 3 in Hesperia, California.
This is right off the 395 north of the Pilot gas station near Interstate 15. (760) 244-8278

Food Truck Coming: Uncle Ditto's

Who's Coming List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. JeepFan
3. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
4. mcpuck & rascalrubi
5. jkfern27
6. ramin
7. bran996
8. jesse0920
9. gtony12
10. xtremefx4

Maybe List
1. branman
2. rubicrawl
3. drew@offroadevolution

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

I will be driving back from Moab that day and will be a definite maybe depending on when I pass that area. Actually I will clock it on the way out and time it for the return.

JeepFan

Hooked
Count us in Eddie! It'll be great to see you and Cindy again and meet some high desert Jeepers! Cheers.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

See y'all there :honey:

Ill more then likely have nasty traffic either way I go...otherwise I would get there right about 1800.

Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Count us in! Lori and I will be there! Do
You think ol' Jeepcacher and cachette will be there?!?!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will be driving back from Moab that day and will be a definite maybe depending on when I pass that area. Actually I will clock it on the way out and time it for the return.

LOL!! Cool, I'll add you to the maybe list and will hope to see you there :cool:

Count us in Eddie! It'll be great to see you and Cindy again and meet some high desert Jeepers! Cheers.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you and Stephanie :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Count us in! Lori and I will be there! Do
You think ol' Jeepcacher and cachette will be there?!?!

Cool! I'll add you to the list now and will look forward to seeing the two of you there. As far as Tim and Jana goes, if they aren't having a poker night or ball game going on, I would hope they could make it out.

bran996

Holy smokes finally u come up to my place Eddie. So stoked. Count me in and a few other I'm sure will chime in soon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bran996

Also Eddie probably a great idea to park across the street in the dirt lot.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom