WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
rubicon-run-2014.jpg

As most of you know, a group of us will be making an epic trek across the California Emigrant Trail in June and, being that it's ending point is close to the Rubicon Trail, we thought, what the heck - we might as well finish up our trip with a bang! Needless to say, we are planning a trip across the Rubicon starting on Sunday, June 15th and with 2 nights of camping. While we are opening up this run to the forum, I do need to point out that we will have minimum requirements for you to join us and depending on how big our group gets, we may have to cap it as well [RUN HAS BEEN CAPPED]. Having said that, if you would like to join us, here's what you'll need to know.

Itinerary
We will be meeting up in South Lake Tahoe on Saturday, June 14th and heading out for the Loon Lake trailhead on Sunday, June 15th at 6:00 AM sharp - no exceptions. We will be camping 2 nights at Rubicon springs, coming off the trail on Tuesday the 17th and heading for home on Wednesday the 18th. Please plan to be up in Tahoe for the duration of time stated. If you will be joining us, you need to let me know as soon as possible as this will be a first come first serve trip. I will PM information regarding hotel reservations and details regarding doors and tops if you wish to store them for the run.

Vehicle Minimum Requirements
• 4-Doors 35" MT or AT tires / 2.5" of lift
• 2-Doors 33" MT or AT tires / 2" of lift
• Tow points front & Rear
• Rocker guards
• Recovery gear
• Full size spare
• CB radio
• Fire extinguisher
• Spill kit
• WAYALIFE windshield decal - NEEDS to be placed on top, clearly visible and WITHOUT ANY OTHER decals present. (black not allowed)
• Please remove competing forum decals currently on your Jeep

What You Will Need to Bring
• Camping gear
• Food / Water for you and your occupants for the duration of the trip
• WAG bags
• Warm / cold weather clothing
• A means to haul out your trash + room to carry it out
• Firewood
• $30 ($15 per night per vehicle fee at Rubicon Springs)
• A good attitude and a willingness to be a part of our group

Who's Coming List
1. CarsonCindy & wayoflife *....................CONFIRMED
2. Moochie *+........................................CONFIRMED
3. JeepFan *+ ......….............................CONFIRMED
4. mcpuck *+ ........................................CONFIRMED
5. ramin *+ ............................................CONFIRMED
6. OverlanderJK *.................................CONFIRMED
7. ttfhell * ...........................................CONFIRMED
8. 10frank9 * ........................................(WITHDRAWN)
9. SDG * ..............................................CONFIRMED
10. StrizzyChris *...................................CONFIRMED
11. ProfessionalDriver * ..........................CONFIRMED
12. TrailReady *......................................CONFIRMED
13. MTG * ...........................................(WITHDRAWN)
14. Krieger *+ .......................................CONFIRMED; DOORS AT WAYALIFE
15. JAGS *.............................................CONFIRMED
16. jkjurny * ..........................................CONFIRMED
17. 4x4Jesus * .....................................CONFIRMED
18. UncensoredAggression *+ ..................(WITHDRAWN)
19. RagnarJK *......................................CONFIRMED
20. Trail Bud *+ .....................................CONFIRMED
21. drtnwtr *+.........................................CONFIRMED; DOORS AT WAYALIFE
22. Irish JK *.........................................CONFIRMED
23. pastorwug *+.....................................CONFIRMED; DOORS AT WAYALIFE
24. Heholua *...........................................CONFIRMED
25. David1tontj*.....................................CONFIRMED
26. rubicrawl * ......................................(WITHDRAWN)
27. Paisano *.........................................(WITHDRAWN)
28. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua * ........................(WITHDRAWN)
29. kyleolson * ....................................CONFIRMED
30. ScubaSteve ..................................CONFIRMED

Because space is limited, this run will only be open to active WAYALIFE members. Also, I need to point out that Cindy and I are not tour guides and would be grateful if you didn't treat us like ones. If you decide to join us on this run, I would be grateful if you would please come as friends and be prepared to party with us.

:honey:

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool! I will be sure to add you guys to the list but I'm not kidding about the minimum requirements. You guys will need to have them in order to join the run - that includes windshield decals. Sorry, I hate to be a stickler on this but, those are my rules.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Cool! I will be sure to add you guys to the list but I'm not kidding about the minimum requirements. You guys will need to have them in order to join the run - that includes windshield decals. Sorry, I hate to be a stickler on this but, those are my rules.

I already own a windshield sticker, just have not put it on yet. Also, I purchased Poison Spyder Sliders over the weekend. I will be buying a winch, tire carrier, and 5th wheel and tire before the run. We are all good! No worries Eddie :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I already own a windshield sticker, just have not put it on yet. Also, I purchased Poison Spyder Sliders over the weekend. I will be buying a winch, tire carrier, and 5th wheel and tire before the run. We are all good! No worries Eddie :thumb:

Are you keeping the Jeep too?? :rock:

Top Bottom