Anyone with Any Knowledge Can't Stand wayoflife!

Elusive

If I were told that I were an a-hole once I could ignore it
Once I were told that by a thousand people, I might start to pay attention.

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do.
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more, I've built more jeeps, I've been doing it longer.
Do you get a kickback from EVO to badmouth anything else or do you simply take their advertising money?

Your fanboys will all now chime in and speak of how awesome you are. Thats great.
You repeatetly mention that it's your forum and your right. it is.

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better. Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion..
And I have.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do.
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more, I've built more jeeps, I've been doing it longer.
Do you get a kickback from EVO to badmouth anything else or do you simply take their advertising money?

Your fanboys will all now chime in and speak of how awesome you are. Thats great.

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better. Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion..
And I have.

You really show how much you know when you say you have 4.11's.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
edit- found it, disregard

where the hell did this spawn from? :idontknow: what thread did i miss :crazyeyes:

Last edited:
We'll, great! Now that you've formed your own opinion ( when you can't form a simple idea), go back to the forum you came from. Be sure to send them our love. What a tool!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

If you're saying that I make the thousandth person to say you were an a-hole, I'm glad that you're now paying attention :yup:

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do

If sharing what I have seen and experienced = "bragging", I guess I'm guilty as charged.

Man, you're so cool. When I grow up, I want to be just like you :daydream:

Oh, I get it, I rationally explain how you caused your transmission to fail prematurely and because you didn't like what you heard, I must be getting kickbacks from EVO or simply taking their advertising money :thumb:

Well, it is my forum :idontknow:

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better.

What can I say, I do enjoy helping people whenever I can and however I can.

Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion...

What a surprise, you were "told this by many" and just came here to make your own opinion :yawn37: :rolleyes2:

And I have

Wonderful! So, now that you have, why don't you do yourself a favor and go back to hanging out with all your self-proclaimed knowledgeable friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not really sure what your opinion about an individual has to do with a specific manufacturer? But okay...

BTW, when do I get a kickback check? I did just explain how his transmission probably went bad because he wasn't turning off his OD button on hills and that does benefit you guys, right? :idontknow:

So let me get this straight. You are taking the opinion of others to form your own, sounds logicigal. So if you do not like the owner of the forum but yet you still signed up for an account. I am just having a hard time fathoming your rational.

Now let's talk about Fanboys. You just displayed how much of a Fanboy you by your opening remarks, challenge those who call Eddie a friend to defend him. So who really is the Fanboy? You who threw the challenge or those who support a Friend.

Had you really done your homework or knew the person you are bashing you would know Eddie has tested and run just about all lifts or off-road equipment and runs the best. If that happens to be EVO then so be it. What does it matter to you if one manufacturer is high lighted over another. What I will say is that EVO manufacturing runs the same equipment I can purchase off the shelf on my JK. Not sure about other manufactures but I will say that does not matter to me. It is my money and choose to spend it where I want. If you want to give me money to put mods on my Jeep let me know and I will send you my PayPal information.

If not then carry your attitude back to whatever forum you came from. With the day I just had the last thing I need is for some assclown bash one of my friends on his own site. Yes I would say this in your presence, why becuase I am not afraid of you and no that is not internet tough talk.

R/
Will

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I don't see where the rub is. This little bit of bad math led to a correction, but no big deal. "yes. 41 teeth on the ring and 10 on the pinion." 41/10=4.10 not 4.11. The thread and advice seemed rather cordial and instructive. Wow, talk about thin skinned like a Falken Wildpeak A/T sidewall.:yup:

RamP

Had you really done your homework or knew the person you are bashing you would know Eddie has tested and run just about all lifts or off-road equipment and runs the best. If that happens to be EVO then so be it. What does it matter to you if one manufacturer is high lighted over another. What I will say is that EVO manufacturing runs the same equipment I can purchase off the shelf on my JK. Not sure about other manufactures but I will say that does not matter to me. It is my money and choose to spend it where I want. If you want to give me money to put mods on my Jeep let me know and I will send you my PayPal information.
^^This!!^^
And this.
I don't see where the rub is. This little bit of bad math led to a correction, but no big deal. "yes. 41 teeth on the ring and 10 on the pinion." 41/10=4.10 not 4.11. The thread and advice seemed rather cordial and instructive. Wow, talk about thin skinned like a Falken Wildpeak A/T sidewall.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Why is this douche asking for Advice on a Jeep forum, he knows more about Jeeps than anybody. I could be wrong, I didn't read the whole thread because I just saw it here in the Pub.

Jiffy05

Why is this douche asking for Advice on a Jeep forum, he knows more about Jeeps than anybody. I could be wrong, I didn't read the whole thread because I just saw it here in the Pub.

It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

Armydog

It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

ummm, good thing Eddie runs "little" tires!! Should have told this asshat that his tranny failed because Jesus said he is a dick! Looser!

Jiffy05

ummm, good thing Eddie runs "little" tires!! Should have told this asshat that his tranny failed because Jesus said he is a dick! Looser!

Yeah that is what we all say but this :asshat: knows everything about jeeps but can't get the correct gear ratio that comes stock.

Top Bottom