Tuffy Security Enclosure

TAMBO

On my previous Jeep I ran the Tuffy Security Deck and like it quite a bit, but was always a little aggravated when I needed a little more space in the cargo area. It looks like Tuffy has a similar product now that doesn't have a liftable lid, but sounds as though it will be easier to remove. I run topless most of the warmer months and like having a secure place to store some valuables. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Is it as secure as the Security Deck? Below is a link to the product. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Tuffy-Unlimited-Security-Tailgate-Enclosure/dp/B00FI8I5YC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1395866334&sr=8-5&keywords=tuffy+security+enclosure

patr1ckm

The lid doesn't lift up but looks easy to remove and put back. But removing the side mounting panels can take longer as well as bring it back. So if it is not a hassle for you, then go for it.

Cajun JK

I bought the larger deck that has the removable top or it can be lifted up for taller items and laid back down. For me it was worth spending the extra money and getting the better product.

Top Bottom