ARB fridge/freezer help

mackey

So I plugged in my ARB freezer in my house to cool it down and get it ready for a road trip tomorrow. I have the temp set at 37F. For some reason the temp dropped to 27F. I don't want the items to freeze. Anyone else have problems with it over cooling? Thanks.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

So I plugged in my ARB freezer in my house to cool it down and get it ready for a road trip tomorrow. I have the temp set at 37F. For some reason the temp dropped to 27F. I don't want the items to freeze. Anyone else have problems with it over cooling? Thanks.

Adjusting it doesn't help it?

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Nope. I raised the temp setting. It flashes and goes back to the current temp of 27 and holds there. Weird.

Yeah that is weird. You skim through any paperwork it came with? ARBUSA will answer the phone during the week...I know you have a trip tomorrow though. Maybe it thinks it's a Microsoft product and needs to be unplugged for 15 seconds and plugged back in?

mackey

I am going to open it and turn it off for a bit. Then give it another shot. Don't need all the drinks freezing and bursting.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ttfhell's was in my jeep last week and was set to 27* the whole time and only a couple of waters on the bottom froze. You should be fine.

JeepFan

Hooked
Strange you can't change the temp setting. I keep mine set at 27 and haven't had any problems with freezing.

Top Bottom