suggestions on new wheels

patr1ckm

Just wondering on what kind of wheels do you guys have? I will buy from this site- but I'm having a hard time to choose since I saw different options. I like the look of Rugged Ridge, ProComp and Fuel but I'm open to other suggestions. Please provide me some photos of what rims you have. I used my TJ as my dd but I do some mild off-roading. I will also add 3-4 inches of lift and new set of tires soon. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I bought my rugged ridge ones from them. This is how they looked before i scratched them up.

1395920151058.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bill S

Soft eights painted graphite color. Most wheel retailers have a version of them. They are cheap, durable but heavy.

Attachments

• 1395979523408.jpg
    1395979523408.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

CaliCrusher

If you wheel a fair amount look for ATX's 5 for 4 slab offer. That's the best you can do for rock crawling, if that's what you're into...

RockyJk

I've got the pro comp soft 8's
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395982221.425903.jpg

Actually thinking bout plasti dipping em white just to see what it looks like lol

1BAMFR

JK1_zpsc3f6e98e.jpg

Nhfd01

I am having 35's mounted on the rugged ridge wheels this afternoon, I have found them on amazon for as low as 170 but common to find them on there for 192 shipped. Will post pic's later mounted. Don't be sold on one site to shop.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I am having 35's mounted on the rugged ridge wheels this afternoon, I have found them on amazon for as low as 170 but common to find them on there for 192 shipped. Will post pic's later mounted. Don't be sold on one site to shop.

Totally right. I bought mine from the site you listed but only because they had a special going. The day after i ordered found them on Amazon cheaper.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Don't forget rugged ridge has a mail in rebate also. :)

Excellent point. Make sure to cut off the UPCs before you take them to get mounted. I forgot last year when I did mine and spent some time in Discount Tire's cardboard dumpster finding them afterward.

Top Bottom