$100K Custom Wrangler Truck

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Found this on the interweb and thought you guys might enjoy it.

Cop4X4 Custom Jeep Wrangler Truck. Cop4X4 spent the last 6 months building a spectacular wrangler for the 2010 SEMA/AAPEX convention. Start with a 2008 wrangler unlimited, and from the front doors back Cop4X4 hand formed an all 16 gage steel bed. Cop4X4 have over 1000 hours in the bed alone. Cop4X4 extended the rear deck 12 inches so Cop4X4 now have 5′10″s of bed, including a bueatiful Tiger wood bed.

Features include a custom rear bumper, LOD front stinger with Bulldog winch, Dana 44 front and rear axels, 5.38 Superior gears, custom heavy duty drive lines, 52″ LED light bar across the top, in the hood, and LED’s in the headlights as well. 42″ Goodyear Kevlar MTR’s, 17″ Method racing wheels, bed lined upper parts of the bed, as well as the cage, full cage/tire carrier, 2″ King coil overs at all four corners for a fully adjustable suspension, 6″ Teraflex welded long arm lift, Currie sway bars, Riddler diff covers, cop4×4 rock sliders and rock skins, COP4×4 billet door handles, and a brand new 2011 5.7 liter VVT pushing just under 400hp, 545rfe tranny, and Burnsville Offroad install kit.

Cop4X4 have also installed our new trophy truck Hemi Radiator from Ron Davis. Save the best for last, Cop4X4 unstalled a full custom saddle leather dash, door panels, center consol, and rear tub area. Entertainment for the rig is an IPAD, new speakers, and amp. Fully adjustable Racing seats with 4 point harneses and Carbon fiber gauge pod with gauges finishes off the interior, custom removable soft top and door windows, as well as front and rear e lockers. Cop4X4 has a beautiful COP4×4 custom painted Hemi hood, carboned and ripped with hood art, and Xznon fenders custom painted and carboned, Cop4X4 has well over 94k cost in this rig.

jptop5.jpg

p1050058.jpg

p1050060.jpg

p1050062.jpg

p1050063.jpg

p1050066.jpg

p1050069.jpg

p1050070.jpg

p1050073.jpg

p1050074.jpg

p1050075.jpg

p1050077.jpg

p1050078.jpg

p1050080.jpg

p1050082.jpg

p1050083.jpg

screen-shot-2011-01-06-at-121118-am.png

screen-shot-2011-01-06-at-121148-am.png

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I like it!! It's clean without being overdone anywhere. The side profile shot really looks nice. Hope Jeep's looking at it with their new truck in mind.:yup:

Boji

I'm actually a fan. Not a fan of the paint scheme, price, interior color or the wood bed but it has the potential to be an awesome rig for sure

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm actually a fan. Not a fan of the paint scheme, price, interior color or the wood bed but it has the potential to be an awesome rig for sure

X2. What you said! The wood bed is great for shows and the blow out paint went out of style a few years ago (all fixable), but the sheetmetal has a strong appeal to me. It's got a topless Jeepster vibe to it. Unfortunately I don't have a $100 large lying around waiting to be spent. Sigh!

Last edited:

IceKnight

I don't know, hard to put my finger on it.
I want to like it, the tires, suspension and motor scream tons of fun, but the paint job, interior and D44's with 42's leads me down a different path.

MANUEL

I think is kind of cool I just would of put some prorock 60s and a better cage and it would of been bad ass.
Does anyone know what kind of rear coilover mounts is got in the rear the front looks like evo but the rear?

Last edited:

kornchip

I dont like it. Im not saying that its no better than my stock sport, but if i was gonna put 94k into a Jeep I doubt it would look like that. I am sure that it is someones dream Jeep and that it will serve their purpose.

I can think of something better to do with $100k. The AEV Brute is not quite that much and still have some cash to wheel it. Then again if I was paying $100k I would not be worried about the money.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

I think I'll pass. It annoys me that they used a different paint sheen on the track bar welds and bracket, didn't bother to paint under it, and it looks to have about 1.5" of rear up travel.... Signs of poor craftsmanship to me...

attachment.php

Top Bottom