Light bars from China Wholesaler

TNuggs13

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this but does anyone have any experience in purchasing a light bar(s) directly for a wholesaler in China? I got bored tonight and started using different search terms on google and there are a ton of different places you can buy direct and pretty cheap prices. I know you get what you pay for but was just wondering. I think the only way I would do it is if I could use Paypal if they still backed the purchase. Thoughts?:thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I bought my lightbar from a wholesaler but they were American based. Not sure how cheap is cheap but you can find 20" bars on eBay for $120 or maybe even lower.

My brother has bought 2 amazon light bars and hasn't had an issue. One 10" and one 30". If you're interested in a 20", I have a new zero dark lighting bar for sale. I would personally deal with amazon if you are going to purchase a bar from an unknown company, their return policy is good and you can't really go wrong

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My brother has bought 2 amazon light bars and hasn't had an issue. One 10" and one 30". If you're interested in a 20", I have a new zero dark lighting bar for sale. I would personally deal with amazon if you are going to purchase a bar from an unknown company, their return policy is good and you can't really go wrong

sending you a PM about the bar.

budmanm3

Some of the pricing for the Cree Light bars on ebay are redicuoulsy low compared to some of the vendors who buy them up and rebadge the same ones for their own. I am positive looking at all of them, they are coming out of the same factory over there, so they should be just fine especially at the low prices you will pay

TNuggs13

Some of the pricing for the Cree Light bars on ebay are redicuoulsy low compared to some of the vendors who buy them up and rebadge the same ones for their own. I am positive looking at all of them, they are coming out of the same factory over there, so they should be just fine especially at the low prices you will pay

This was my thought too and why I wanted feedback from other here. My only concern is fraud which is why I would see if it was backed by PayPal or some type of secure payment source first. Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Keep it coming!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This was my thought too and why I wanted feedback from other here. My only concern is fraud which is why I would see if it was backed by PayPal or some type of secure payment source first. Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Keep it coming!

i would definitely only order from ebay or amazon. and always check the reviews also. at least you can get your money back if they don't ship.

budmanm3

i would definitely only order from ebay or amazon. and always check the reviews also. at least you can get your money back if they don't ship.
+1 to that.. I like to check the reviews of the seller and see what others are saying. I know not everyone will be happy, but I am willing to try. Some are starting to offer warranties and whatnot. Probably hard to collect though if something goes wrong after a year or two.

Top Bottom