rausch creek 4/12 feeler

noroad

Ok guys so was just wondering if anyone wanted to hit up rausch creek on the sat the 12th! I just got that weekend off an need to get out wheeling figured i might try and see if anyone else wants to jump in on that! Let me know and depending on size will see what happends!!!

Cap is 6 people
1 - Noroad
2 - Cozdude
3 - Hinrichs
4 - GrnHorn
5 - Quit starting
6 - Quit starting's friend

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i would be down. we can do blues and blacks so we can put that long arm lift of yours to the test

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Funny I was already kinda planning a trip for steve already for this, just didn't want it big so never posted but put me down.

GRNHORN

Put me down as a maybe.

I have to check to make sure I don't have something else planned.

If others go that will be non-black trails. I can wheel with the big boys now, just not that big.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Funny I was already kinda planning a trip for steve already for this, just didn't want it big so never posted but put me down.

^^^ this. lets see if we can keep it on the smaller side if we can. i would like to hit some blacks so a smaller group would be ideal

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Put me down as a maybe.

I have to check to make sure I don't have something else planned.

If others go that will be non-black trails. I can wheel with the big boys now, just not that big.

we can spot you thru! no need to worry!

I am headed to RC the 11th & 12th. I will be with some others in my local club though so I'm not sure how much I can hang with you guys. The other rigs in my group are stock or near stock. I have 3 confirmed and 4 more tentative, and me.

If nothing else I would like to meet in person and shake hands.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am headed to RC the 11th & 12th. I will be with some others in my local club though so I'm not sure how much I can hang with you guys. The other rigs in my group are stock or near stock. I have 3 confirmed and 4 more tentative, and me.

hopefully we can meet up and at least shake hands! or we can steal you for a trail or two to wheel with us!

noroad

sounds like something we could do maybe meet up for a lunch stop!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Id say limit out group to 5 which is fair, and we can always meet the other guys for lunch like we usually do. For what trails I am thinking, that should be the max number due to time running more people through.

At one time I had 13 Jeeps headed there with me... They have been dropping like flies for all kinds of reasons. :crazyeyes: (The 7-8hr drive scares many of my group off.) Personally, I think RC is worth it. I plan to drag them through some Blues, but not Blacks. Since I am the "lead" on this trip it would be in poor taste of me to ditch them. Especially since one confirmed is VERY green to wheeling.

The lunch meet-up sounds good for sure.

noroad

Id say limit out group to 5 which is fair, and we can always meet the other guys for lunch like we usually do. For what trails I am thinking, that should be the max number due to time running more people through.

Hahaha sounds good to me, we still have a spot or two for a couple of guys! What trails you thinking, (i prob will stay away from the rock creek till i regear tho lol)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Hahaha sounds good to me, we still have a spot or two for a couple of guys! What trails you thinking, (i prob will stay away from the rock creek till i regear tho lol)

i think we were talking about blacks and blues. no reds yet lol

Top Bottom