Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discount Tire

Over the past year we have been working with Level 8 Wheels to develop a new functional off-road series of wheels that will be called Level 8 Pro.

More information will follow but here's a few teaser pics.

ProTeaser_zpsa227d88e.jpg

0328141452_zps6bfea24a.jpg

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
good teaser indeed! you caught my eye. any possible specs you can release? backspacing is where im curious.

turbineguy

Over the past year we have been working with Level 8 Wheels to develop a new functional off-road series of wheels that will be called Level 8 Pro.

Functional as in beadlocks?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Pretty cool teasers! Can you release what sizes will be available?

good teaser indeed! you caught my eye. any possible specs you can release? backspacing is where im curious.

Functional as in beadlocks?

17x9 with a 4.5" Backspace should hit shelves within the next 90 days. Other sizes will follow. These won't be bead locks but they'll have a few other features that many of us weekend wheelers are going to love.

Devallee

That top teaser has my attention! And right around the time I'm looking for new wheels :thumb:

QRS

17x9 with a 4.5" Backspace should hit shelves within the next 90 days. Other sizes will follow. These won't be bead locks but they'll have a few other features that many of us weekend wheelers are going to love.

Nice, I'll wait for these, I was about to get the the Level 8 tracker , the second picture looks something like it and with better finish.
Keep us posted!!!

Spartan

Interesting. I like that they have 4.5 in backspacing. Are all of them going to be plane black?

Discount Tire

Interesting. I like that they have 4.5 in backspacing. Are all of them going to be plane black?

The finish is called Pro Black and it will only be available on the Pro Series wheels. Its a little difficult to see in photos but it has some silver flake in it. Its a higher grade of paint than common flat and matte black finishes on the market today.

Spartan

The finish is called Pro Black and it will only be available on the Pro Series wheels. Its a little difficult to see in photos but it has some silver flake in it. Its a higher grade of paint than common flat and matte black finishes on the market today.

Can you tell us anything more about
the few other features that many of us weekend wheelers are going to love?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
what a tease! looks like a nice set of rims!:yup:
what kind of lug nuts are those? curious...

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks like 2 different rims, and yes they do look nice.

looks like spokes and circle ones. kinda like the spoke ones. i was looking at atx ax195 for the wifes jeep, but cant find any place that sells them. these look nice with the rock rings and the texture. caught my attention already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom