Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CB Radio?

I'm using a Uniden 510xl with a 3' firestik II antenna. I got everything except the mount for around $70 and it works well for being on trails. Plus I am not worried about it getting ruined because I didn't spend a small fortune on it.
    If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouJeep View Post
    I think im going to go with the Cobra 29 and the firestick antennas! Thank you guys!
    I think you will be happy with that decision. If you do the spare tire mount get the 3 footer. I ordered the 4 and its a bit long.
    Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Recommend you either get a Wilson Flex antenna or the Firestik Heavy Duty spring for the solid firestik antenna. The regular spring is too springy and will end up having the antenna bounce on your top. The Heavy Duty spring is more stiff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12