"I don't care if I'm band" - esbyrd says poor me

esbyrd

Edit: this thread has been edited because it serves no purpose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Rccrwlr

Probably should read the rules if you ask me

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

esbyrd

Really? Just a link to a thread on another forum - that's it? :naw:

Yeah sry about that, I didnt realize I submitted it. I was in the process of writing something in the manner of a heads up about the company and got sidetracked but the after I read the couple of comments I decided to let it ride and let everyone get their rocks off by flaming as they tend do alot on here. I followed over to this forum do to the success you had with your old forum and I like the interface here better but most the guys tend to log on just to bash someone here instead of small talk on general threads and to turn equipment discussions into butt hurting matches. But hey yall have fun with this thread and ill get on every now and then to get a good laugh and see how far yall take.....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah sry about that, I didnt realize I submitted it. I was in the process of writing something in the manner of a heads up about the company and got sidetracked but the after I read the couple of comments I decided to let it ride and let everyone get their rocks off by flaming as they tend do alot on here. I followed over to this forum do to the success you had with your old forum and I like the interface here better but most the guys tend to log on just to bash someone here instead of small talk on general threads and to turn equipment discussions into butt hurting matches. But hey yall have fun with this thread and ill get on every now and then to get a good laugh and see how far yall take.....

Your right because it's not your fault that you post a thread with just a link to another forum and it's not your fault that nobody understands your joke about a trail grappler fail.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?16057-Trail-grappler-fail

You are totally right. You are innocent here and everyone should feel sorry for you. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
but most the guys tend to log on just to bash someone here instead of small talk on general threads and to turn equipment discussions into butt hurting matches.

You've been a member here for over a year, made 17 whole "contributions" and that is your view of this forum? :rolleyes2:

JAGS

Hooked

You sure do have a lot of mistakes and "didn't realize what I submitted" posts. Maybe you should be more careful. ;)

You also seem to see whatever it is you want. There are thousands of threads on this forum, and then there are the two pointless ones you've started. What exactly do you think the reaction will be. And if you have been paying attention of the last year, you'll see that we all flame and bash everyone equally. It's how we keep things fun and lively.

If you can't handle it or don't like how everyone is here, then maybe this isn't the best fit for you.

esbyrd

Not looking for pitty, just acknowledged I made a mistake and gave my opinion about some of the members on here so if you feel like im talking about you then maybe you are one of the ones im talking about.

Ive been here a year now? Didnt really notice or pay attention to that and I dont contribute much because I dont have much experience in the field so I come here to read up and learn from others post. When I do see something I can add my 2 cents to that hasnt been said then ill chime in

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not looking for pitty, just acknowledged I made a mistake and gave my opinion about some of the members on here

Actually you gave your opinion about "most" members on here. Those were you're words. Or was that a mistake too? :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Actually you gave your opinion about "most" members on here. Those were you're words. Or was that a mistake too? :crazyeyes:

Don't you love how some people are not accountable for their own words or actions? It's almost reminiscent of Army_Girl.... :cheesy: Some people live their whole lives acting like they are "victims," others man up, dust off and overcome... Just saying.

esbyrd

My opinion is about some members.... you may speak for yourself by saying most.

esbyrd

Don't you love how some people are not accountable for their own words or actions? It's almost reminiscent of Army_Girl.... :cheesy: Some people live their whole lives acting like they are "victims," others man up, dust off and overcome... Just saying.

Im a lil lost on this one, did I not say I made a mistake by not writing something with the post? Plus I only meant a few of the members like to bash but I left it open to whoever wants to have the guilty conscious to being those few. step by and reread your post and when your dont scratching your head try again. This is fun guys, keep them coming

10frank9

Web Wheeler
.... most the guys tend to log on just to bash someone here instead of small talk on general threads and to turn equipment discussions into butt hurting matches.

I'm pretty sure YOU said most people here do. That is what you said right?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
after I read the couple of comments I decided to let it ride and let everyone get their rocks off by flaming as they tend do alot on here. I followed over to this forum do to the success you had with your old forum and I like the interface here better but most the guys tend to log on just to bash someone here instead of small talk on general threads and to turn equipment discussions into butt hurting matches.

My opinion is about some members.... you may speak for yourself by saying most.

Im a lil lost on this one, did I not say I made a mistake by not writing something with the post? Plus I only meant a few of the members like to bash but I left it open to whoever wants to have the guilty conscious to being those few. step by and reread your post and when your dont scratching your head try again. This is fun guys, keep them coming

Here I made it easier for you to follow along. I even bolded the parts where YOU said MOST and EVERYONE.

Take a break during reading if you develop a headache.

sean.m.adams33

Just drop the hammer on this ass clown. He obviously doesn't want to be here and just wants to start crap so he can go cry with the rest of the idiots before him.

esbyrd

See this thread and my trail grap threads proves my point exactly. More people are willing to jump in and criticize people than help. I started another thread the other day asking for some insight but only a few people replied but start some thread that someone doesnt agree on makes the trolls come out and play.

Eddie should have let the original posted stayed so everyone could see where this derived from but since its about his past creation he pouted and had to remove it

Top Bottom