Wave from Afghanistan

sean112280

How's it going everyone? I am Sean from JBLM, WA, currently in Afghanistan. I have a '97 XJ that is stock for the moment. I have a Zone Offroad 4.5" full leaf kit that will be installed on leave in July. Excited about that. Also my buddy will be boatsiding it for me while I am gone. This will be my second jeep. I used to have a '74 CJ5 that had a 4" lift with 33's and a SBC in it. It was fun but it was a DD and it had to many problems to be a DD so I had to sell it. Looking forward to this XJ though, and learning and contributing to this forum even though it is primarily JK's. :)

Take care,
Sean

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How's it going everyone? I am Sean from JBLM, WA, currently in Afghanistan. I have a '97 XJ that is stock for the moment. I have a Zone Offroad 4.5" full leaf kit that will be installed on leave in July. Excited about that. Also my buddy will be boatsiding it for me while I am gone. This will be my second jeep. I used to have a '74 CJ5 that had a 4" lift with 33's and a SBC in it. It was fun but it was a DD and it had to many problems to be a DD so I had to sell it. Looking forward to this XJ though, and learning and contributing to this forum even though it is primarily JK's. :)

Take care,
Sean

Welcome Sean!:standing wave:

First of all, thank you for your service to this great country of ours.

Secondly, we are glad to have you. Although most of us do have JK's this is about the Jeep Wayalife. Heck some folks even have non-Jeep 4x4's.

sean112280

Welcome Sean!:standing wave:

First of all, thank you for your service to this great country of ours.

Secondly, we are glad to have you. Although most of us do have JK's this is about the Jeep Wayalife. Heck some folks even have non-Jeep 4x4's.

Thank you for having me. glad to be here and be about the Wayalife!

13WhiteRubi

cool man. miss jblm and the wheelin close by?

Yeah man. I lived in Graham so Elbe was right there and all the other places were only a hour away. I moved back home to Indiana and everywhere that's good is like 3 hours or more. Plus there is nothing here that I have been to yet that can compete with the Washington wheeling.

sean112280

Yeah man. I lived in Graham so Elbe was right there and all the other places were only a hour away. I moved back home to Indiana and everywhere that's good is like 3 hours or more. Plus there is nothing here that I have been to yet that can compete with the Washington wheeling.
Elbe is fun, I took my CJ there and had a fun time. Oh man 3hrs or more? that is no fun at all. by the time you get there you don't even want to wheel...lol. Yea I am looking forward to going home and get some good wheeling in after I get the lift on.

DA RUNT

\m/ Howzit!!! Welcome to wayalife :rock: I'll send ya lots of pics while i'm out wheeling on r&r lol

JK.AF.Mil

Welcome to Wayalife!

Welcome to the forum Sean! Take care of your self out there and come back safe so you can wheel it hard!
- CJ

Top Bottom