Sending out a Virtual Wave

compton94

Hi all,

I have been in the forum since November, but never did my wave, please dont think I am one of the "Mall Trolley" jeeps. :eek:

So I am in the SF bay area California where I have lived most my life. Growing up I always wanted to pick up a Jeep, but never did. in 2007 when the 4 door was introduced, I was in Tahoe the same weekend as they were taking the dealers out the Rubicon trail and I was hooked and wanted one. Last year I finally got my loving wife to say yeah, that wouldnt be a bad vehicle to get in a year or so, but found the most beautiful used 2013 on the lot of our local dealer when I was dropping off our other car for some service.

View attachment 77647

I fell in love and finished my paperwork about 4 hours later. :rock:

Now this is a 2013 JKU Sahara edition. The previous owner or original dealer ordered it with everything you can get except the heated seats. Not exactly what I would really want, but it will do for the first one. The original owner put a 4 inch Icon lift kit with a set of 20" XD Rockstars and 35" Toyo tires. Love the tires, hate the rims.

Being my first jeep, I have been babying it a bit, I have only been out to the obstacle course in Hollister Hills once since I have gotten it, but plan to do more.

View attachment 77650 View attachment 77651 View attachment 77652 View attachment 77653

We recently purchased a small covered utility trailer to tow our camping gear and we tested it out in November going to Big Sur over the thanksgiving weekend. We have another trip up to Lake Minden in the Sacramento area next month over Memorial day weekend and our end of Summer trip to Zion and Grand Canyon. I will post those pix once we have completed them. Totally excited and cant wait to get out there. I am new to jeeping, so I am still learning and seeing what I am capable of doing with this beast.

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! WKs are good too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom