SoCal Hummer

cbetts

Greetings! I recently made the Last Chance Canyon run with the SoCal folks and had a blast. I currently own a 2006 Hummer H3 with some modest mods (no Sawzall or torch mods . . . yet).

I am always looking for others with the same passion for wheeling, which can be difficult living in the coastal area of LA. So far, all the Wayalife members have been freindly and open with my choice of vehicle. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Welcome! Although you do not share the "jeep wayalife" I'm sure you'll fit in fine here. Still share the off-roading and exploration "wayalife". I bet if you're on here long enough, you'll own a jeep soon enough :thumbsup:

Post up some pictures of your rig!

cbetts

Welcome! Although you do not share the "jeep wayalife" I'm sure you'll fit in fine here. Still share the off-roading and exploration "wayalife". I bet if you're on here long enough, you'll own a jeep soon enough :thumbsup:

Post up some pictures of your rig!

Thanks for the welcome. It will be hard for me to let go of the Hummer. It's limitations keeps me from getting into too much trouble. Still, I have found many ways to keep myself entertained in it!

(click images view larger picture)

Gatekeeper - John Bull - Big Bear, CA

Big Bear, CA

Silver Canyon - Bishop, CA

Carnegie SVRA - Tracy, CA

Wyman Canyon - Bishop, CA

. . . and then my personal favorite from Articulation Hill on Cleghorn Road!

cbetts

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standingwave:
Look for pictures of Offroad Evolutions H3T 

Yeah, that is one crazy truck! I wheeled with him last year in LCC. The orange H3T that was at LCC this last weekend will be undergoing the sawzall at Offroad Evoultion for the same treatment this year.

Last edited:

Woody3

Welcome, it was great wheeling with you and the hummer crew.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

cbetts

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Nice to see a variety of vehicles enjoying the off road lifestyle.

Seems like most Hummers I run into are chomosexual mall crawlers, especially in the Los Angeles area. THe design restricts me at times (clearance issues mainly) but it has been proven to be quite worthy to me. I wear my pinstripes and gouges with pride!

thanks to everyone with the warm welcomes. I look forward to the next run!

crowrb29

I was pretty impressed after seeing what they can do with minimal mods on Saturday. Hopefully we can all meet up for another run sometime.

Top Bottom