Freedom wave from Ohio!

Tigereye10

Hey all :standing wave:

New Jeeper here, just bought mine about 2 months ago and I tell ya what I am hooked, havent been out on any trails or out in the mud with it yet, but I plan on it once I find me some good trails around here (NE Ohio). Going from an 02 Pontiac Grand Am GT to a 14 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is quit the BIG change, haha, but I dont think I could have found a better vehicle to go with, had a couple nice days here about and week ago so I went ahead and popped the T-Top off and have never felt so great to drive that thing around, its what hooked me, now I cant wait to strip is all the way down doors and all! Theres a bit about me and how I came to be a Jeeper, and now I also know why other people in Jeeps kept waving at me randomly, lol. Oh and here's a pic of the Jeep on its first day at home.
S2camera089_zps6b5711fa.jpg

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your JKU and welcome aboard:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

A_R_A_W_N

Awesome! I ordered my Willy in Hydro Blue I have to wait till July to get it though...

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigereye10

Awesome! I ordered my Willy in Hydro Blue I have to wait till July to get it though...

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! I dont see too many Jeeps out there with this color (around here anyways), be nice to see it around more :thumb:

kornchip

welcome to wayalife! I have heard of a couple trails near us. I am right across the border in PA.
Love that blue!

Jiffy05

Welcome to wayalife. You could always come out to Southington Offroad Park and try out you new jeep.

jjsmail

Welcome to wayalife. Me and Jiffy05 go to Southington once a month and it's a great time hopefully you can join us out there one time.

A_R_A_W_N

Nice! I dont see too many Jeeps out there with this color (around here anyways), be nice to see it around more :thumb:

Thats also due to the color is supposed to be avaible for all JKs in 2015 and of course currently avaible for the limited editions this year

Top Bottom