Wave From Oregon

Recon1

Hey Everybody! First off, I'll start by saying my name is Chandler. I grew up in Southern California until my Family moved up to Northern Oregon. I got started with Jeeps when I first took a ride in my cousins old CJ5. That thing was built like a brick, especially when we accidentally jumped it a few feet of the ground in a riverbed. Sadly, he rolled it when he fell asleep at the wheel while driving home from a graveyard shift. Thankfully the Jeep saved his life! He now has a new 4 Door Sahara, and after riding around in that with him I have decided that I will be getting a Jeep once I get the money. I may only be 16 and a Sophomore in High School, but I am working 5 Jobs this summer and a couple jobs in the Winter for the next two years. My goal is to buy a 4 Door Jeep JK Rubicon the summer I graduate.

That's just a little bit about me. You will definitely learn more about me though once I buy my Jeep (Recon1) in two years and join up with all of you guys to do some wheelin!!

Tree Frog

Welcome from down here in Roseburg.

Glad to see a young man with his head on straight. You have a great goal! Keep at it and you will succeed. :thumb:

Hang around here and you can learn a lot.

JKUx

The perfect brewery for your goal, you have an advantage to do it right the first time as I'm grateful to have joined here early enough into my personal jeep build to treat it like a study guide or homework lol! Great place for what seems like a great kid to start a fun recreational project - "Let the Build Begin!"
Welcome to WAYALIFE!!!👍

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Tigereye10

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: Just starting out on my Jeep too, will be awesome to watch yours grow as well.

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family from Philomath Oregon.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom