Hard Rock, Ocala, FL

Last weekend I went to Hard Rock Off Road park in Ocala, FL with some friends at work. I took the GoPro along and filmed the adventure. Learned I need bigger tires and sim card for the GoPro. Enjoy the video and please provide feedback on how the video could be better. It is my first production. My 4 year old son picked out the music.

R/
Will

Landman

Next time I get a break from work and get to head back home I plan on hitting up Hard Rock! Looks fun!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

904Jeep

Great video Will! Cameron and I will be heading there sometime in the coming weeks and if you have more GoPros we'd be more than welcome if you'd like to put one on one of our Jeeps. Did you try going up the S hill just to your right at 17:35?

Great video Will! Cameron and I will be heading there sometime in the coming weeks and if you have more GoPros we'd be more than welcome if you'd like to put one on one of our Jeeps. Did you try going up the S hill just to your right at 17:35?

I cannot say for certain.. We rolled all over the place. Maybe next time I will make it. Hopefully you and Cameron can make it.

R/
Will

Top Bottom