Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got robbed

Knows a Thing or Two

Got robbed

So I've had my JK for about a month now and I've been enjoying every minute of it, however, I figured something was bound to happen to screw with that and so it did. I went outside Saturday morning to leave for work and find that my driver side rear window was zipped off and thrown in to the trunk. Then found that my ipod and cds i had left in the center console were taken. Realizing that leaving that stuff, especially my ipod, in the jeep without locking the console was dumb, I was still and have been since, incredibly annoyed that some junkie crackhead was in my jeep. I only wish i would have caught him in the act so i could teach him that u dont f*ck with someone's JK

Been Around the Block Hell_Fire's Avatar
    Sorry To hear that man, never nice to have your stuff stolen and have your space invaded like that.
    3.6 Jeep Wrangler JKUR
    XRC front stubby
    XRC back bumper with tyre carrier and duel Jerry can holders.
    XRC Flat fender flares.
    Synergy 6" Full Long-Arm Suspension
    17" Moto Metal rims with 37" Goodyear MTR Kevlar's
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT
    TO NOT DRIVE A WRANGLER

That sucks man! Sorry to hear that.

I don't lock my console either, but I leave it and my glove box virtually empty.

Tuffy under seat lock box!
    2008 X

Quote Originally Posted by Serg5000 View Post
    Tuffy under seat lock box!
    They are in the process of making a law in Ohio that any hidden compartments (like the tuffy) is a felony. Its target is to add charges they can place on drug and gun runners. Sad day when the man puts his nose in your life this much!
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by StrizzyChris

They are in the process of making a law in Ohio that any hidden compartments (like the tuffy) is a felony. Its target is to add charges they can place on drug and gun runners. Sad day when the man puts his nose in your life this much!
    I thought it was to keep the Ohio state football team from sneaking jerseys to their tattoo artists?

Quote Originally Posted by StrizzyChris

That sucks. I thought California was a pain in the ass.
    2008 X

That sucks! Sorry to hear this man.

Knows a Thing or Two
    Im gona look into that lockbox. But even so, im more pist off about have some ass*ole in my jk than about actually having anything stolen. But what can ya do right?

Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    I thought it was to keep the Ohio state football team from sneaking jerseys to their tattoo artists?
    They need to make driving cars illegal then! Most of the player's cars were mysterious possessions!
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast