Wave From GA

GAJK

Hey y'all this is the first forum I've ever been a member of. My name is Austin and I have a Flame Red JKU. When I am not working or in class then I in the woods somewhere with my jeep. I love it so much that I have put 132,000 miles as of yesterday on it in the past 4 years. As of now my jeep only has the minimum, a 2.5" lift and 35" duratracs and I just got a new Warn for her the other day. This is going to be the first summer that I won't be taking any classes so it's build time!

Welcome to the WAYALIFE from NE Florida. I agree with Americaninfidel and your are pretty capable with 35's and a 2.5 lift. I have a 3 inch lift with 32's ish.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! As the other said 2.5 and 35's is a great paring and what I run. The minimum in my opinion is stock lol

Sent from my iPhone

thardy

Banned
Welcome! Fellow GA Jeeper here. Me and a couple buddies try to go hit some trails fairly regularly up in the N. GA mountains. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Trevor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GAJK

Welcome! Fellow GA Jeeper here. Me and a couple buddies try to go hit some trails fairly regularly up in the N. GA mountains. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Trevor

Yeah man that sounds great, of course I am interested. I live about 45 minutes south of Atlanta and would love to learn some new trails in N. GA.

thardy

Banned
Me and a buddy are going out next Friday for sure. If you're interested PM me.

Top Bottom