Wave From NYC

Awakeinny

Hi all,

My name is Ronnie and I'm a relatively new Jeeper. I have been off road with friends but really never have had a lot of experience going off road but I'm sure I'll get plenty this year. I have plans to do some wheeling this year. I don't have a better half at this time. But I do have a little dog and a puppy on the way. Lol that sounded weird. So I love animals and especially dogs. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing experiences. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions and please be patient if I ask something that's obvious to you or just sounds ridiculous. I do usually read (listen) before I talk but hey everyone's mouth moves faster with a few beers. Lol

I purchased my new 14 JK Unlimited Rubicon ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397168009.138087.jpg at the end of October. I work for the brown Santa so haven't had a lot of time to really work on my rig. I have done small things like installed a SPOD ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397168371.564847.jpg , ARB duel heavy duty air compressor with Carolina metal works underseat compressor mount ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397168274.302850.jpg . Been painting light Bar brackets and other misc small mods. Ordered an aluminum Expedition One front and rear bumper waiting for it to come in. Yeh I know steel makes more sense but where I live there really aren't a lot of rocks to climb over and I like the idea of being lighter. Have some recovery gear in boxes waiting for everything to arrive to hook it all up and of course waiting another few weeks to take the top off.

Sent from my iPad navigating NYC potholes

toofewbullets

what's up ronnie. I'm new to this forum & also a proud jeep owner from NYC. I'm located in Staten Island at the moment. Where in the city are you?

Awakeinny

what's up ronnie. I'm new to this forum & also a proud jeep owner from NYC. I'm located in Staten Island at the moment. Where in the city are you?

I live in queens. I do pass through SI once a month to go visit friends in Pennsylvania :)

Sent from my iPad navigating NYC potholes

Top Bottom