Sirius antenna and microphone

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am looking for the factory Sirius antenna and microphone. If anyone upgraded to an aftermarket stereo and upgraded and has these that would be great. The part numbers are listed below and I can tell to where to pull the parts from if your not sure. Thanks.

Sirius antenna mopar part number - 82210466AB
Uconnect microphone mopar part number - 82211743AB

There should also be a disc that comes with the microphone. If you have it let me know. :thumb:

UNLIMITED_FUN

Someone gave me an upgrade HU from a 2012 JK and the little BT module that goes with it.

He said I needed to buy the mic and Sirius antenna for them.

When I click on the link, the site also shows the RER Sirius Antenna & Wiring (Wrangler) link for $76.45.

If I purchase these 2 add-ons, would I be able to install and use the BT Radio upgrade?

It was suggested that the unit it tied to the original JK and the dealership would have to unlock it.

Thought?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Someone gave me an upgrade HU from a 2012 JK and the little BT module that goes with it.

He said I needed to buy the mic and Sirius antenna for them.

When I click on the link, the site also shows the RER Sirius Antenna & Wiring (Wrangler) link for $76.45.

If I purchase these 2 add-ons, would I be able to install and use the BT Radio upgrade?

It was suggested that the unit it tied to the original JK and the dealership would have to unlock it.

Thought?

I don't see why not. I don't know why the dealer would have to unlock it like they do with the 430 and 730. That link is for the antenna only you still need the mic.

UNLIMITED_FUN

THX

I suppose I could order the parts and bench test it, see if it works. If the radio and BT \ Sirius work, then test again wired to the vehicle.

The other dangling question would be if I need some adapter harnesses for pwr, speakers etc.

Top Bottom