Hi fellow Jeepers!!!

My name is Sean Starkey! I purchased a 2WD 2007 black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara back in January of 2013 and it has always been my moms dream to own a Jeep one day. So I told her that I would give her my black JK which has low and affordable monthly payments for her and we could go find a new Jeep in 4WD for me that has much higher monthly payments. I sid this just for my mom and I'm so glad that I did! She loves her Jeep!!! So we found a Dune yellow JK in Huntington Beach where I live and I bought it and I am so happy with it! I added a Gibson dual exhaust and 4 BFGoodrich TAKM2 Mud Terrain tires! I looove my Jeep and now my mom and I can both love our Jeeps together! :) I think it is also so great that by buying my Jeep I have gained so many friends as I wave to them on the streets and freeways! I love doing that! I never miss one Jeep Wrangler!!! WAYALIFE is awesome and it's true...it's not just a Jeep...ITS A WAYALIFE!!!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397505638.123887.jpg OIIIIIIIO

Woody3

Welcome to Wayalife!!! This is a great forum with a ton of people willing to share their knowledge.

Lucky you!!! Your mom ROCKS!!!!

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Top Bottom