Pulling the trigger but first need your help

Brankz

So I'm about to pull the trigger today and get the poison spider trail stinger, but first let's see some pics before I buy it and also let see some pics of the Evo 1/4 with out stinger.

Oh yea and anyone know the discount code for northridge thanks

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Here is the evo with nothing. I like the look of no stinger also, they make parallel parking harder, added weight to jeep, have to walk around them in the garage or working under your hood. , that being said, I added a stinger just because they look cool! I would have no problem running a evo bumper with just d ring mounts.
If you go with the ps, you can't ever go back, you cut the front of the frame off and can't put nothing else on, either bumper is really nice.
also the stinger makes the hi lift cut outs useless on the evo bumper. if you have a hi lift.

Attachments

• 1397744638769.jpg
    1397744638769.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

Brankz

After lots of thinking I'm going with the PS trail stinger, I'm relocating my side marker lights(blinker lights like I was calling them before lol) in the front spider logo,
And after few weeks I'm want to get new rims

Brankz

Ready to click check out
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397764333.207103.jpg
Hope I'm making the correct decision
The code wayalife doesn't work for some reason

Brankz

I'm so happy I'm ready :) I'm calling northridge to ask something and them I buy it.

Need ask some questions about the bumper

Brankz

Yeaaaaaaaa just purchased my bumper PS trail stinger.
For 385.72 with 10% wayalife code
I'm so so so happy
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397767178.448613.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What paint do I need for the ps stinger do I need primer too ?

new saw blades, grinder, rustolium self etching primer, then i like rustolium truck bed coating. gives it a nice texture. i ordered some poison spyder stuff also. should be here tomorrow

Brankz

new saw blades, grinder, rustolium self etching primer, then i like rustolium truck bed coating. gives it a nice texture. i ordered some poison spyder stuff also. should be here tomorrow

Thanks on my way to Home Depot

Just got a email from mr brown Santa and it will be here Tuesday :)...

Top Bottom