Hello from Scottsdale (with an Attitude)

hskr4x4

image_zps98cc9877.jpg

imagejpg3_zps92de678f.jpg

Not sure why I never signed up on here, but I'm signed up now :beer:

Btw is there an Arizona thread?:idontknow:

Last edited:

hskr4x4

Welcome to WAL. Nice looking Jeep.

Are those the TruckLite headlights? and if so how do you like them?

Thanks

KC HiLiTES LED headlights and love. I actually did a huge write-up on these lights compared to Trucklites and other companies as well

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife.

You know the KC lights are just rebranded truck lites right? So they have the exact same light pattern and brightness

Sent from my iPhone

hskr4x4

Welcome to Wayalife.

You know the KC lights are just rebranded truck lites right? So they have the exact same light pattern and brightness

Sent from my iPhone

Did you know you're completely wrong and they look nothing alike and I have write-ups showing that the KCs are brighter:naw:

Let me know how they're rebranded and how they look alike at all. Only thing that is similar is a black bar in the middle and even those are completely different.

AFB0E9AA-D060-42BA-9B40-12BF1C794D64_zpsxipwjesy.jpg

image_zpsc6bdb3cd.jpg

If you're wanting to see an led light that looks like the KCs, look at the Petersons

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did you know you're completely wrong and they look nothing alike and I have write-ups showing that the KCs are brighter:naw:

Let me know how they're rebranded and how they look alike at all. Only thing that is similar is a black bar in the middle and even those are completely different.

image_zpsc6bdb3cd.jpg

If you're wanting to see an led light that looks like the KCs, look at the Petersons

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=16652

Sent from my iPhone

Sharkey

Word Ninja

image_zpsc6bdb3cd.jpg

The KC's are a rebrand of the Petersons. Here is a pick of the Petersons.
sm90348150.jpg

Both are a knock-off (but not an exact copy) of the Trucklites, but neither is a rebrand of Trucklites. Trucklites is the innovator of the product, and they remain a step ahead of the competition (e.g. the new Trucklites with a heating element to take care of snow and ice.) I'm sure it won't take Peterson or KC long to ride Trucklites' coat tails and copy that innovation as well.

Oh, to answer your question, we don't run area specific forum sections here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom