Evo tire carrier

hickey800

I was looking at getting the psp tire carrier and bumper but I didn't like how it can only hold up to 35" tire (what the site said) so I looked at the Evo with no bumper and getting D rings but then realized how it can hold up to 42" tire (which I'll never use)

I plan to run 35s tell I can upgrade to pr44 to get 37s in future and who knows maybe someday 40s (that's a big maybe) but my question is will the Evo tire carrier look dumb with the 35 in it where tire is small and if so is there any other tire carriers I should look at
Thanks for any informations

07sgt0720

There was a whole thread recently about this same topic that had a few pictures in it. Try searching for it. I didn't think it looked bad at all with a 35" tire.

hickey800

There was a whole thread recently about this same topic that had a few pictures in it. Try searching for it. I didn't think it looked bad at all with a 35" tire.

I did a quick search but never found anything do you remember what the topic was called

hickey800

Looked fine with a 35". I plan on using one with a 37" which is not much bigger..

Oh great thanks ya I plan to go to a 37 that's why I don't want to go with the tire carrier and bumper cus it only holds up to 35 and I feel without the bumper I'll be saving a good bit of weight in the rear so I won't have to much sag

WBJK

Love this forum. Was just looking at tire carriers and wanted something that wouldn't look stilly with a 35 but could handle larger if/when the time comes. Second thread I come across answers my question.

StrizzyChris

Love this forum. Was just looking at tire carriers and wanted something that wouldn't look stilly with a 35 but could handle larger if/when the time comes. Second thread I come across answers my question.

Other good options are the GenRight carrier and or-fab. All three can easily handle up to a 40" tire and look great! Coz and I have the GenRight and I love mine! :yup:

ze3u6e2u.jpg
2equ6are.jpg

Here's mine with a 35" toyo. Doesn't look bad IMO but it will look better when I upgrade to 37's after this set runs bald

TheDuff

ze3u6e2u.jpg

Here's mine with a 35" toyo. Doesn't look bad IMO but it will look better when I upgrade to 37's after this set runs bald
That just past the waterfall obstacle on sidewinder?

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That just past the waterfall obstacle on sidewinder?

Yes sir! Hit the trail last Saturday and received this nice beauty mark on the obstacle after the waterfall and the last of the sidewinder trail
2e6egaba.jpg

TheDuff

Yes sir! Hit the trail last Saturday and received this nice beauty mark on the obstacle after the waterfall and the last of the sidewinder trail
2e6egaba.jpg

Oh you must have dropped off the ledge too far left, you gotta take this line next time: 1399417996782.jpg just don't go too high on the rock or you flop:(:beer:

Nothing a BFH can't fix. :thumb:

Oh you must have dropped off the ledge too far left, you gotta take this line next time: View attachment 81997 just don't go too high on the rock or you flop:(:beer:

Yup! A little torching and a hammer! Then some spray can Bedliner! All fixed! Too bad it rattles like it used to now. I should've taken a little more caution with the line I took but I was sick to my stomach and had to get off the trail fast. Impatience on the trail leads to damage...

JKFlyer

Here is mine w 35 when I had them. Keep in mind I have a bottom bumper so that helped to fill it all in...I thought it looked good

The bottom pic is now w a 37 for comparison

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1399421865284.jpg
    1399421865284.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 1399421882307.jpg
    1399421882307.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 325
  • 1399421948917.jpg
    1399421948917.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 329