Northern California (Wine Country) S&G

Well all these meet ups are going on and summer is getting ready to kick off. I was lucky enough to make it down for a Central California meet and had a blast. There is not too much for trails to find around here but would like to do something i heard of a while back. a TOPLESS & DOORLESS wine tasting. Meet up and overland it to various places and taste, throughout Sonoma and Napa. I am curious to see who would like to go and lets start planning!!! :rock:

Well all these meet ups are going on and summer is getting ready to kick off. I was lucky enough to make it down for a Central California meet and had a blast. There is not too much for trails to find around here but would like to do something i heard of a while back. a TOPLESS & DOORLESS wine tasting. Meet up and overland it to various places and taste, throughout Sonoma and Napa. I am curious to see who would like to go and lets start planning!!! :rock:

If we are free I am sure my wife and I could make it :yup: when were you thinking?

would like to see when people are free to get a better idea. but what is sticking out the most to me is the last weekend of may, May 31st

JK's JK

Banned
I'll ask the wifey. I'm not a wine person at all.

Wait.........Would this be considered drinking and driving?

NV375

Last time I was driving to the wineries around Sonoma was 1992. I had my blue '91 sport. I did not go topless and doorless. I loved removing all the windows but keeping the half doors and top on. Sounds like a great time. Too bad I don't think I could make it back out that way this year.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

well just found out that this will be a day already planned for a concert. So this can be changed to either May 17th, or June 14th lets have some input from everyone and we'll get the grappler rolling :rock:

Panda

well just found out that this will be a day already planned for a concert. So this can be changed to either May 17th, or June 14th lets have some input from everyone and we'll get the grappler rolling :rock:

We're open for any weekend date on that, it's not to far & we don't need any mods for that ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Come on down to central coast wine fest and I'm in! Lol. Napa is just a little too far a drive. But sounds like a blast.

- Jason

StrizzyChris

This sounds like fun, but unfortunately I cant commit to anything until a few days before no matter what dates are planned. So on my behalf, plan it and Ill keep my fingers crossed for a last minute availiblity :crazyeyes: :thumb:

Top Bottom