Great quotes...

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure if there is a thread on this or not. Regardless I read this one today...

ALL GREAT THINGS ARE SIMPLE, AND MANY CAN BE EXPRESSED IN SINGLE WORDS: FREEDOM, JUSTICE, HONOR, DUTY, MERCY, HOPE. -Winston Churchill.

droflakcin

Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine

Ace McDuck

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke's third law.

I have worked in the technology space for many years and still find this to be true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sharkey

Word Ninja
“To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains.” - Mary Pettibone Poole

catahoula

Caught the Bug
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

Robar

The Enforcer
"We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep!"
-Dan Bongino

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."
- Ernest Hemingway

“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
- Theodore Roosevelt, US president (1858-1919).

"Better to have bad press than a good eulogy."
- Netanyahu

GCM 2

I'm not sure I even want to know the back story. :grayno:

Oh yes, yes you do.....

“We rode the merry-go-round like a couple of lovers. We weren’t though; we were just two horse enthusiasts from two different worlds" - unidentified state fair goer

10frank9

Web Wheeler
"A lady came up to me one day and said 'Sir! You are drunk', to which I replied 'I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly." –Winston Churchill

JKbrick

"If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance." -

"I voted for it before I voted against it" -

"It depends on what the meaning of is is" -

Sharkey

Word Ninja
"You can always retake a class, you can never relive a good party."

"Reality is for those people who don't know how to stay drunk."

Sharkey, ages 18-25. Damn I've grown up.

Top Bottom