Rubi tires & rims

Panda

Hey guys we have the 2013 rubicon rims & tires, take offs with about 10,000 miles on them, they have a few scratches on them,spare is brand new, we'll let them go for $600 and deliver or meet you within a reasonable drive :thumb: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398659254.100738.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398659268.121707.jpg

Panda

Thanks frank, kitty & I are house shopping and scratchin for extra pennies, we're getting close!

SDG

Caught the Bug
Smoking deal there!

Bump for some great people!!! Good luck with the house search, hope you guys can get something you love!

ECHO53

Monday bump for a great deal a bump for cool people and a good luck bump for a garage to call your own.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Panda Wow great deal glad you were able to find a good home for them! Good luck on finding a new house for the both of you!:thumb:

Panda

Thanks for the delivery, I am happy we made a deal...:rock:Got my rim guy coming over tonight to get the rims and get them fixed up and ready for paint.:clap2:

Thank you Matt! That really helped me out & gave me something to do today it was a nice drive with the top off :) & thanks for covering my gas!

Panda

Panda Wow great deal glad you were able to find a good home for them! Good luck on finding a new house for the both of you!:thumb:

Thank you gtony! And thanks to all my friends here for keeping this thread at the top and helping my sale! :cheers:

compton94

So just to see what I am up to here. Got one rim back from the shop and I got it blacked out. Soon to be on the jeep.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

So just to see what I am up to here. Got one rim back from the shop and I got it blacked out. Soon to be on the jeep.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks awesome, they look much better black! :thumb:

Top Bottom