ocean city md 2014

dentdude36

anyone been to ocean city md jeep week? I had planned for minths to go to daytona beach but a few weeks before a family member became terminaly ill so trip was cancelled. hope all thise who went a a great time. I am planning in going to ocean city for sure any input would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

72blubyu

DSC03044.jpg IMG_0222.jpg We went last year and are planning on going this year. It was nice having the doors and top off all week. They let you sign up to drive down the beach 1 morning they allowed 250 jeeps. They had a bunch of thing set up all over town most things were free. The obstacle course at the fair grounds wasn't worth the 30 mile drive there. DSC02622.jpg

Twiztid11

I was thinking of going down this year but think I'll wait till next year so I'll have a few mods by then

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I go to Dewey basically every weekend. Have a house across the bay from Dewey so maybe this year I will actually stop down to ocmd for the event lol

Sent from my iPhone

JK07

I registered for this year and will be getting into town late Friday.

Sent using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm going to add this to the "maybe" list. Would anyone care for a meet and greet during it? Location?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
for anyone going that needs a hotel i would suggest looking outside of OCMD. take a look in sea colony, bethany, dewey, and even fenwick. all are within 15 mins outside of ocmd and prob have better rates

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm only two hours away so I was think of doing a day trip on Sat or Sun. I'm looking at the website now but can't figure out if I have to register or not. Really just want to do a meet and greet, maybe see what the vendors are offering and look at some sweet jeeps! :clap2:

GRNHORN

I can be included on the maybe list. Depends on what my company is doing, they are planning a get together and that weekend is one of the dates they are looking at. If they choose a different weekend I will go.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a beach house about 30 mins away and will prob be down that weekend. I don't think I'm signing up but if people want to get a suds and grub down for one of the nights I might join

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom