Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar

Any golfers here?

I was curious to see if there are many other members on here that are into playing golf. If so, what's your favorite course, what clubs do you play, how long have you been playing, what's your lowest score you've shot?

For me any course in colorado would be my favorite. I love mountain golf.

I play Taylormade driver, wood and hybrids. Titleist ap2 irons and Cleveland wedges.

Been playing for three years now and love it. Lowest score I've ever shot is a 74. Still trying to break par for the first time. Maybe I'll see some of y'all on the course one day.

I like to think I play golf but I just chase a white ball up and down a green field. Many times I can't keep up and lose track...

Anyways, I've played on and off for 6 years. Very frequently at the beginning and now its been almost 2 years since I've played.

In HS, when I played multiple times a week, I scored an 82 which is my lowest. My favorite course is probably Avalon in Lenoir City, TN or the royal links in Vegas. My driver, woods, and sand wedge is a Callaway and I play mizuno mp-60 irons. I don't know what my putter is. Grabbed it out of my dads bag years ago.

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trailless View Post
    I like to think I play golf but I just chase a white ball up and down a green field. Many times I can't keep up and lose track...

Anyways, I've played on and off for 6 years. Very frequently at the beginning and now its been almost 2 years since I've played.

In HS, when I played multiple times a week, I scored an 82 which is my lowest. My favorite course is probably Avalon in Lenoir City, TN or the royal links in Vegas. My driver, woods, and sand wedge is a Callaway and I play mizuno mp-60 irons. I don't know what my putter is. Grabbed it out of my dads bag years ago.
    I was starting to think I was the only one! It's good to know there's another golfer out there. I try to play as much as I can it's the one thing I can do all by myself. I love the game and hate it sometimes. I've met tons of good people because of golf, just like the jeep! I wish I would have started playing in high school.

Okay, okay I am an avid putt putt golfer!
    Gots
    17-Inch Rubi Wheels
    295/70/17 Mastercraft Courser MXT's
    18/59 Springs & Rubi Shocks
    TF Leveling Kit
    1.5" Spidertrax Spacers
    Warn Rock Crawler Stubby & Engo 9000 Winch
    EVO Rear Bolt On "D" Ring Mounts
    EVO Rear Corner Rock Skins
    Rough Country Skids

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Does anyone really "play" golf or get played by golf.
    I go out fairly often but I'm not willing to spend the money or take the time to break out of a 20 handicap .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

-
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorwug View Post
    Does anyone really "play" golf or get played by golf.
    I go out fairly often but I'm not willing to spend the money or take the time to break out of a 20 handicap .

I like my theory of golf. A walk in a park ruined by a little white ball. I also go for the dollar per stroke. The more strokes per dollar the better.

R
    Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Quote Originally Posted by Canvas JK View Post
    I like my theory of golf. A walk in a park ruined by a little white ball. I also go for the dollar per stroke. The more strokes per dollar the better.

R
    Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL
    I like that philosophy!

2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

I used to play every weekend when in grade school and high school. My dad thought we HAD to have a family membership to the local public course...think it was just an excuse to drink beer Now that I have my own family, I only play maybe 2 or three times a year. I enjoy it for the peace and quiet, main reason I also love fishing and deer hunting. I still use the Dunlop set I got when I was a freshman in high school. They're not premium, but they still get the ball in the hole

Knows a Thing or Two Desert Rose JK's Avatar
    I like to golf when I get time to...hardy never find the time during the week days because of the long hours I put in which then makes all my free time on the weekends and then it's REALY hard to justify killing 5 hours on 'the greens' on Saturday when I've got home projects, honey do's and of course....working on the Jeep!! So during the 'winter' months here in AZ, the rates are way to high to play, so I haven't played since October....but now that summer is here, I've got a free 'scramble tourney' to 'play' in this Saturday and another next Friday and again the following Friday!!! That's some of the good part of putting up with the AZ heat is getting to playing a little more. Starter about 20 yrs ago, self taught, at about 30 handicap and now down to 20. Some days it is a 'good walk ruined' but I love the challenge to do better.
    2013 JKUR Billet
    EVO Enforcer w / 2.5 Kings
    PS Brawler mid front bumper
    Fuel Boost wheels, 37" Nitto T/G

I have Nike vr for my irons and my wedges are vokeys
    The best I have ever shot was an 86
    But I do like to enjoy 1-15 beers while playing haha
    Silver lakes is probably my favorite place to play in driving distance.
    Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast