Wheel Orange County in Memorial Day Anyone???

Jabester

Wheel Orange County on Memorial Day Weekend Anyone???

Ok. I saw pictures once of Jeeps on trails in Laguna Canyon, CA. Are there trails to wheel there. I am going to be in SoCal on Memorial Day Weekend and would love to go wheeling!!!!!

Is anyone going???? I want to wheel Cali!!!

I have a well built 2013 Rubi JK... Still need a few more mods.... From Tucson, AZ and I wanna wheel Cali!! See some sick sights overlooking the Ocean Maybe...

Hook a fellow Jeeper up Please!!!!!

I am ready to go wheelin anywhere in Orange County as well.... I just thought maybe some of you folks know about Wheeling in Laguna Canyon....

Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
There is no wheeling in Laguna Canyon, and only a couple of fire road type trails in Orange County. I would go with you, but that is like 5 days before we leave on the California or Bust WAYALIFE Adventure. We never go out before a big trip. Cannot risk getting damage that we would’t have time to fix! ;)

Jabester

There is no wheeling in Laguna Canyon, and only a couple of fire road type trails in Orange County. I would go with you, but that is like 5 days before we leave on the California or Bust WAYALIFE Adventure. We never go out before a big trip. Cannot risk getting damage that we would’t have time to fix! ;)

Isnt there a Jeep Shop on Laguna Canyon Drive? I thought there were trails there too. Well, I may just have to got to Big Bear or something.

Isnt there wheeling in Brea Canyon?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Isnt there a Jeep Shop on Laguna Canyon Drive? I thought there were trails there too. Well, I may just have to got to Big Bear or something.

Isnt there wheeling in Brea Canyon?

Yes “JeepsRUs” is in Laguna Canyon, but not any place to wheel. No, there is not any wheeling in Brea Canyon. Big Bear is probably your closest decent option.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
You could go to Black Star canyon head up to the top of Saddleback mountain. But you should check with forestry station make sure the gate is open to enter. Its not hardcore offroading but I think is fun. Their is a offroad area also off of the Ortega Hwy. Head East on Ortega hwy from San Juan Capistrano about 20 miles to Blue Jay canyon road turn right and follow road for about 6 to 10 miles and you will run into it.:idontknow:

DirtyJeeP

Like gtony12 said. I believe the closest to Laguna is Santiago peak. I just did this a couple weeks ago. It's a simple drive. Just keep an eye out for bikes and hikers. Can be an nice view on a clear day. Here's what it looks like with clouds. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398960729.062314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom