wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

dis_dis

Banned
wayoflife is an Evo whore & get free parts for bending over & taking it from behind

For all the people who were participating on this thread, I am going to going to say this only once and as politely as I can. If Army_Vet or Tackerdown is someone you consider to be a friend, I would encourage you to please join them on whatever forum they are frequenting now. If you wish to remain a member of this forum, that's fine by me but I would ask that you please keep their drama off of this forum.

Says the drama Queen, lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Originally started in this thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15347-Thanks-to-our-female-member-Army_Vet

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cozdude control your Rausch Creek boys.:grayno:

some of them are followers of "Dr. Madness" (jkmadness) so whatever he says they take as gold. :crazyeyes: im sure during one of the last wheeling trips this was talked about a lot. :icon_crazy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You amuse me

Really? Your first post here since the 10th and it was to dig up this old thread again?? Of course, this is to say nothing about the fact that your last post here was to do the same. Seriously, get a life :naw:

dis_dis

Banned
Really? Your first post here since the 10th and it was to dig up this old thread again?? Of course, this is to say nothing about the fact that your last post here was to do the same. Seriously, get a life :naw:

Is there a rule about posting frequency that I missed?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How stupid do you have to be to get so worked up over a forum post? And then keep digging it up and trying to act like you are doing nothing wrong?

Enjoy your stay troll because it won't last long.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I guess you would know from experience ...

Lol. I feel like I'm having a conversation with a dumb version of my 7 year old.

"I know you are but what am I."

"I am rubber, you are glue. It's bounces off me and stick to you."

Top Bottom