1BAMFR Taking the Door

1BAMFR

some of them are followers of "Dr. Madness" (jkmadness) so whatever he says they take as gold. :crazyeyes: im sure during one of the last wheeling trips this was talked about a lot. :icon_crazy:

WTF are you talking about? You have a problem with Ed? Crawl out of these moderators ass' and you will see who the "real" people are...The gang you wheeled with and called your friends.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF are you talking about? You have a problem with Ed? Crawl out of these moderators ass' and you will see who the "real" people are...The gang you wheeled with and called your friends.....

Really? "Crawl out of these moderators asses"? Anytime you want to check out, the door is wide open.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Really? "Crawl out of these moderators asses"? Anytime you want to check out, the door is wide open.

Watch it! I think that is one bad ass mother fucker you're talking too...it must be true because he says so in his user name. :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

He wheels hard and his D30 is still fine!

It's funny that because they are "friends" with someone they can't admit that said "friend" was wrong or just stay out of it all together. If any of my friends are wrong I'll be the first to say it.

Maybe as Dr. Madness, as he calls himself, will come back and tell me to "shut the fuck up for once".

:cheesy: Once a tool always a tool!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Are you still planning on shipping your jeep out here to run the rubicon with us? :idon'tknow:

Robar

The Enforcer
Watch it! I think that is one bad ass mother fucker you're talking too...it must be true because he says so in his user name. :crazyeyes:

:thinking: I thought that stood for 1 Backward Ass Man Fucker? Damn. I always get those personalized license plates wrong too!

10frank9

Web Wheeler

At least I can say Cozdude is man enough to say those guys are drama queens, and you sure are putting yourself in that category. Is there something in the water that make the RC gals go nuts? At least I can say Coz and Hinrichs have their heads on straight.

Top Bottom