Front upper adjustable control arms

Oscar35

Copy that. I was asking because It seems there might be some rubbing on the muffler when it's flexed. Thx tho

Oscar35

No I have upgraded both front and rear with JE REEL. Front what I've heard, there should be no issues. However, It looks pretty snug. I just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this problem.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No I have upgraded both front and rear with JE REEL. Front what I've heard, there should be no issues. However, It looks pretty snug. I just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this problem.

I'm pretty sure piginajeep has to run exhaust spacers with his bolt ons and aftermarket shafts. Probably because of the control arms. But it doesn't hurt anything.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
There is a little heat shield under your shaft, since you have an after market shaft, and don't have the factory shaft with the plastic boot, you might try to remove it if you're exhaust has it. Might gain a little clearance

Oscar35

There is a little heat shield under your shaft, since you have an after market shaft, and don't have the factory shaft with the plastic boot, you might try to remove it if you're exhaust has it. Might gain a little clearance

Copy that. I'll give it a look. I'll also look into spacers.

Top Bottom