You guys are a band of bitches - Now can my ass dipshit

Dean454

I have the stock control arms and sway bar, tire carrier and front and rear fender flares and stock rear bumper for sale. If anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to wayalife!

Sorry but this isn't craigslist this is a jeep forum. If your only purpose of being here is to sell parts your stay won't be long lived.

TheDuff

Welcome to wayalife!

Sorry but this isn't craigslist this is a jeep forum. If your only purpose of being here is to sell parts your stay won't be long lived.

He did take the time to fill it his profile, maybe he just doesn't have much to say:confused:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dean454

Oh lighten up and quit taking yourselves so seriously. You're just not that impressive. Read your profile looks like you've spent a lot of time on Craig's list buying cheap. I guess you don't want
anyone stealing your cheap deals.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh lighten up and quit taking yourselves so seriously. You're just not that impressive. Read your profile looks like you've spent a lot of time on Craig's list buying cheap. I guess you don't want

LOL!! I think you are talking to me but since you don't know what I quote button is I'm not sure.

You make two posts here (this being your second 2 months after) and I'm full of myself? Negative ghostrider.

The rules state you are not allowed to be here just to sell stuff. Follow the rules and you'll be fine, don't follow and your stay will be short lived.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

lol, says the guy with smittybuilt sliders and 18" kmc rockstars on 35" tires. :crazyeyes:

Robar

The Enforcer
It took you 3 months to reply with that? :naw: In the future we will try to speak s l o w l y w h e n s p e a k i n g t o y o u s o y o u c a n u n d e r s t a n d e a s i e r.

Dean454

Who cares

LOL!! I think you are talking to me but since you don't know what I quote button is I'm not sure.

You make two posts here (this being your second 2 months after) and I'm full of myself? Negative ghostrider.

The rules state you are not allowed to be here just to sell stuff. Follow the rules and you'll be fine, don't follow and your stay will be short lived.

who the hell says "negative ghost rider" how about Houston we have a problem...does that work too. Dude or "Dudette" I don't give a shit if I'm in this forum or not. I'm sure you are sitting at home in your mother's basement in your shorts waiting for a grilled cheese acting like somebody.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
who the hell says "negative ghost rider" how about Houston we have a problem...does that work too. Dude or "Dudette" I don't give a shit if I'm in this forum or not. I'm sure you are sitting at home in your mother's basement in your shorts waiting for a grilled cheese acting like somebody.

Negative ghostrider I'm sitting in the jeep.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407521689.406057.jpg

I'll let you go ape shit before we can your ass. Carry on.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Dude, I totally wish I was at home waiting for someone to make me lunch. Sounds totally rad! :rock:

If you don't give a shit if you are in (not sure how one is "in" a forum but I digress) this forum or not, why did you come back? :idontknow:

Last edited:

Robar

The Enforcer
Is that your idea of rock crawling? Beware of the curb, looks like you might have trouble clearing it. Now can my ass dipshit.
Here is the pot calling the kettle black. From Dean454's profile:

attachment.php

Looks like pretty ruff road there. :Lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom