Hard Rock, Ocala, Florida

All right Jeep fans it is time to set up another run to Hard Rock in Ocala, FL. Looking at the calendar and the weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend. So mark your calendars and let me know if you want to go. Not sure how busy it will be but we will just have to play it by ear. I will update the meeting location and time as it gets closer and who is coming. I know for me it is about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville. Not sure from South Florida.

{EDIT} it will be $25 per Jeep to get in and paid at the entrance.

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK
2. Leximann
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura
4. HIEMDALL_TJ
5. JK-John-E
6. Beyrgut
7. SoFloJK71
8. SoFloJK71's daughter
9. Flatattack +2
10. 904Jeep
11. Steve
12. Tracy
13. Zeb
14. MistyCheri
15. jfallon1
16. Robthebiulderer
17. GGDeliverYJ
18. BigLex

Very Likely:

Maybe:
1. Mike
2. Scott

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So sad I am stationed in VA. This park is on my bucket list and I will deff be going there once I move back.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It is only a 9 hour drive. Next long weekend you have let me know and we can set up a short notice trip.

R/
Will

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. We will probably be driving down there around christmas time to WPB, I'll let the wife know that we are going to make the stop either before or after!

mattfl

weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend.

You realize florida weather changes hourly right? No forecast for over a month out is going to be anything more than an educated guess. :bleh:

You realize florida weather changes hourly right? No forecast for over a month out is going to be anything more than an educated guess. :bleh:

Why yes mattfl I do and that is why I said that. It was more tongue and cheek humor.

MistyCherie

Put me down as a "very likely" to attend. Jeep club meetings are second Saturdays of the month so it shouldn't conflict. As mentioned in the other thread, I'm thinking I'd really love to ride with someone my first trip out there. I may change my mind though, and be brave ;)

Flatattack

If my schedule stays the same I'm in. Are we looking to cap the party size???

Subscribed!!

Last edited:
All right Jeep fans it is time to set up another run to Hard Rock in Ocala, FL. Looking at the calendar and the weather it looks like the weekend of June 7th is going to be a good weekend. So mark your calendars and let me know if you want to go. Not sure how busy it will be but we will just have to play it by ear. I will update the meeting location and time as it gets closer and who is coming. I know for me it is about a 2 hour drive from Jacksonville. Not sure from South Florida.

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK +2
2. Leximann +1

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:
1.Flatattack (Depending on Schedule)

So far we have two going one very likely and one dependent on scheduling.

hat-jk

We would love to go but I am out for that Saturday. If anyone will be there for Sunday then we may be join for Sunday.
Otherwise have a great time!

R/
Will

Going:
1. Canvas JK +2
2. Leximann +1
3. Ed & Jill Lapadura

Very Likely:
1. MistyCherie

Maybe:
1.Flatattack (Depending on Schedule)

Updated 2MAY14 @ 1334

Top Bottom