Caster and angles JKU

TNuggs13

So I have the EVO 4" Enforcer lift and was wondering if there were standard settings for the caster and angles for this lift? It seems as though Jeeps are very picky with all of this and I don't know much about it. I have 37's, 1350 shafts, 5.13's so if something is off I'd like to know so I don't create more problems. Any help would be appreciated. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You just want to set your caster to stock which is about +4°. More would give you better handling but will also give you driveline vibrations. In the rear, you want you set your pinion in line with your drive shaft.

TNuggs13

You just want to set your caster to stock which is about +4°. More would give you better handling but will also give you driveline vibrations. In the rear, you want you set your pinion in line with your drive shaft.

Ok thanks Eddie. I thought I read someplace that the stock settings can cause problems. Again I don't know much about all this and have searched and didn't really understand.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok thanks Eddie. I thought I read someplace that the stock settings can cause problems. Again I don't know much about all this and have searched and didn't really understand.

Well sure it can if your drive shaft isn't balanced. Anything less than factory caster will give you poor handling.

Top Bottom